- 45th Anniversary Brochure
- Mission & History
- Real Estate Development
- Development Pipeline
- Property Management
- Green Initiative
- Resident Services
- Senior Staff
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
Eden Housing’s work goes beyond building high quality buildings. We create a supportive, vibrant community for the residents who live in our housing and a sustainable, high quality asset for our City partners. Eden Housing achieves these long-term goals through our professional property management and supportive resident services.
Since its establishment in 1984, Eden Housing’s property management affiliate, Eden Housing Management, Inc. has provided professional, high-quality management for Eden Housing’s properties and residents. Eden Housing currently manages 7,000 affordable rental units in more than 70 developments for Eden Housing and third party owners with the goal of ensuring that properties rare efficiently operated and remain an asset to and integral part of the communities in which they are built. As well, Eden Housing directly oversees 73,069 feet of retail and commercial space – handling lease negotiations, tenant communication, and maintenance.
Eden Housing takes a holistic approach to property management, focusing on four key components:
- Human: Our focus on customer service and building communities greatly enhances the living environment at our properties. Our management and services team works collaboratively to promote aging in place for our seniors, and economic opportunity for our families.
- Physical: We invest in high quality design and materials at the outset and provide strategic preventative and routine maintenance and capital plans for the properties.
- Financial: We structure the financing of all developments to assure that they are adequately funded, and provide sufficient reserves to assure that long-term capital needs can be met. All properties are thoroughly reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that budgetary targets are being met.
- Policy/Compliance: We assure that our properties comply with the myriad of public funding restrictions that are placed on them.
The attention we place on property management represents a long-term investment that supports our goal of building communities. Due to our strong managerial practices and addressing concerns as they arise, Eden Housing far exceeds management industry standards for sound fiscal practices. As a result of this diligence, we maintain a portfolio-wide vacancy rate of less than 1.5%. The effectiveness of Eden Housing's property management is proven through the repeat-business we experience in the communities where we operate. Eden Housing properties are long-term assets for these partner communities.
eden housing does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, national origin, or any other arbitrary basis.