- 45th Anniversary Brochure
- Mission & History
- Real Estate Development
- Development Pipeline
- Property Management
- Green Initiative
- Resident Services
- Senior Staff
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
Since 1995, Eden Housing has provided a wide range of supportive services and enrichment programs designed to meet the needs of our diverse resident population. Our comprehensive programs are offered at 100% of our managed properties, with a goal to increase individual self-reliance and build stronger families and communities. Our programs include:
- Youth Programs – after-school academic, enrichment and recreation programs in a structured learning environment for youth ages 5 to 17
- Scholarship Program – financial assistance for higher education and vocation training
- Digital Technology – computer learning centers with trainings for residents of all ages
- Senior & Special Populations – services to promote aging in place and independent living
- Financial Literacy Programs – practical curriculums developed in partnership with financial institutions
Service Coordination / Community Partners
Eden Housing on-site service coordinators meet privately with residents and their families to provide information and referral to a wide range of public and private agencies offering valuable resources including food and clothing assistance, financial literacy classes, health services, childcare, crisis management and other critical services to meet individual needs.
Community Building and Events
Eden Housing recognizes the positive impact that a community can have on residents’ health and well-being. To encourage community building, on-site staff work with residents to assist them in forming or strengthening resident organizations; to address advocacy and community issues; to build informal support networks and interest groups; and to get involved with neighborhood improvement efforts.
In addition, Eden Housing organizes community events, picnics, and health and safety fairs such as National Night Out (NNO). This unique, crime-free multi-housing program is designed to improve neighborhood safety and to strengthen community partnerships with local police and fire departments.
Community spaces are also available to the residents to use for their own events and activities. They will often schedule space for family gatherings, birthday celebrations and other special events.
eden housing does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, national origin, or any other arbitrary basis.